LASERS

What's a good place to find out about learning how to use SW with stereolithography?

Also, I understand there is a type of "printing" device that uses a form of plaster to build actual models from instead of the usual liquid polymers. Any info on that?

Thank you, Mark

Reply to
Mark T.

The printer we checked out for stereolithography used proprietary software for the process. It imported STL files that were exported from SW.

Reply to
Chris Carasone

Thanks to all for the info on SLM.

Mark