Loft to Point Tangency Problem

Greetings each persons into your general direction...

Has anyone experienced a problem in SW2004 in which a loft to point doesn't allow itself to have an "All Faces" tangency?

Here is an example done in SW2003 that works fine...

*) Open part in SW2004 *) Notice the nice tangency between the two lofts *) Erase Surface-Loft2 *) Create a new loft just like the previous one

When I try to add an All Faces tangency in SW2004, it doesn't work.

How about you?

Thanks! Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

true ...doesn't happen for me either I changed the order and it looked good but then that crapped out too

Reply to
neil

Seems to be a regression. This same problem happened, if I recall, I have a spr somewhere, in early SW2001plus sp's?

..

"Mike J. Wils>

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Thanks Neil and Paul for confirming. I'll submit to SW.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson