Macro - drawing simple objects

Having an equation:

radius = exp(a*angle)

I willing to draw circles (center is on curve) and define planes for this circles which for a given angles. Where can I find some basic drawing routines using VB scripts for that purpose?

Jack,

Reply to
Jacek Zagaja

Probably the easiest approach to get you started is to record a macro by creating an offset plane and then sketching a spline on it. That will give you the routines to create a plane from another and create a spline based on points. It isn't that hard to then create a spline in a FOR NEXT loop.

Reply to
TOP

Made it. There's nothing in swp file saved by Solidworks that can be used so far :(

Jack,

Reply to
Jacek Zagaja