mark (dimension) for drawing

can this be made to default to no?

Reply to
DaveL

reading not used I'm questions jumbled to. Rephrase.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

each dimension in a model sketch has a "mark for drawing" option. the default setting is yes for each dimension. i want the default setting to be no for each dimension. i can not find a system options setting for this. is there a way to do this?

the question seemed clear when it was inside my head!

Reply to
DaveL