mates help needed

I mate a pin into a hole in a block. How do I constrain the pin to privent spinning of the pin that happen when other components are mated?

Thank you Michael

Reply to
Michael

Mate a plane in the pin that's parallel with it's axis to be parallel with a feature or plane in the assembly or part you're mating to. This will stop it from rotatimg. Or mate the part that's rotating the same way. Parallel mates are good for this type of application.

Dave H

Michael wrote:

Reply to
Dave H