Mating hole and slot

I am a newbie, and I have a mates question. I have 2 parts in a assembly to which I will add fasteners later. Problem is, one has hole, and one has a slot. How can I mate them

Reply to
dkegler

"dkegler" a écrit dans le message de news:DKGdnTAyU6c5nobfRVn snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

- if you want to fix the part together: Create a sketch on the 'slot part', and put a point that you will mate coaxial to the hole on the other part.

If you want a 'slot mate', then read the help on limit mates

HIH JM

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

The hole is more restrictive so mate the fastener concentric to the hole. Maintain the location of the two parts relative to each other separately from the fastener.

Reply to
P.