Mating hole and slot

I am a newbie, and I have a mates question. I have 2 parts in a assembly to which I will add fasteners later. Problem is, one has
hole, and one has a slot. How can I mate them
message de

- if you want to fix the part together: Create a sketch on the 'slot part', and put a point that you will mate coaxial to the hole on the other part.
If you want a 'slot mate', then read the help on limit mates
HIH JM
The hole is more restrictive so mate the fastener concentric to the hole. Maintain the location of the two parts relative to each other separately from the fastener.