metrology and excel

Is someone using an excel template to have a report on metrology inspection?

Reply to
jean-paul gauthier

Hello Jean-paul,

We built two projects that extracted dimensions from drawings and placed them into Excel spreadsheets for two different customers, but I can't share this, sorry.

Best Regards,

Reply to
Robert V. Hanson

Bob did one of these projects for me. It works great. We use it for inspection to number our dimensions then take them to excel.

Ken

Reply to
CSWP