would you buy pay-per-use add-ins ?

Some of our great add-ins are needed only a few times per month, or just on some projects, so users are reluctant to purchase... Do you think a "pay per use" policy would be acceptable for add-ins ? What about debiting 1$ from a PayPal account everytime an add-in is used ? Any other partner interested in defining a common way to do this ?

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Hello Philippe-

Great idea. I would use this service.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

"Philippe Guglielmetti" wrote in message news:3f657606$0$3664$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunrise.ch... Some of our great add-ins are needed only a few times per month, or just on some projects, so users are reluctant to purchase... Do you think a "pay per use" policy would be acceptable for add-ins ? What about debiting 1$ from a PayPal account everytime an add-in is used ? Any other partner interested in defining a common way to do this ?

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

I am all for that!

Ben

Reply to
Ben

i would like it if it only charges you if the session is saved or exported.

Reply to
Sean Phillips

... or printed or cut&pasted ... makes things pretty complicated but it's basically a good idea.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Sounds like a great idea to me, I'd buy that

Reply to
Andrew Troup