Getting screwed on Routing / Piping add-on

Any body has phone number to "complain" department at Solidworks?

I can't get pass registration ....

Reply to
mr.T

Why not try your VAR?

Reply to
TOP

I did and this is the number I got 800 693-9000

Reply to
mr.T

The VAR is telling you to call SW??? Is the VAR still in business?

Reply to
TOP

What issue(s) are you having with piping and routing?

Tony

Reply to
Tony

In 1999 we purchased three seats of SW with couple add-ons one of which was piping and since then we been shelling out something like 1.2K$ per seat per year in maintenance. Now SW decides turn the Piping to Routing and ad the maintenance for it which made the total fee quite high. Because we don't use piping at all we were left with no other option than dropping the add-on, guess what? There is a 600$ charge for cancellation, which fortunately we got our VAR to waive.

I do no have problem with my VAR this guys are ok, and it look like theirs hands are tight. And I couldn't get any phone numbers to "complains dept. "from them.

My issue is that that we still have to pay the same amount for maintenance when we getting less. Especially when we do not even have SW office. How about some discount offer to upgrade to SW Office for users that are forced to drop the piping "mister SolidWorks" ?

Reply to
mr.T
1.2k per seat is the standard maintenance fee for SW without any of the frills. You were getting a deal all these years and now they want to charge you. Be glad they waived the fee.
Reply to
CS