Missing Toolbar

SolidWorks 2004 SP4.1 has decided I don't need to see the "Features" toolbar anymore. Checking or unchecking and rechecking the View-Toolbars-Features item changes nothing.

Don't know why, and there hasn't been anything of note about SolidWorks changing, nor crashing.

I suspect others have seen this and know how to correct it, and wonder if I can get some suggestions on this.

Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo Clawson

Try to delete thru regedit this key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks

Restart SWX and...I hope it helps

Regards

zygzag

Uzytkownik "Bo Clawson" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
zygzag

I deleted only the SolidWorks 2004 subfolder leaving all the others in place and indeed the Features toolbar resumed its normal subservient behavior under my left forefinger.

Many Thanks - Bo

Reply to
Bo Clawson

I wonder if it might be hidden. I think SW doesn't do that anymore, but maybe you could try changing your screen resolution to something higher and see if it shows up.

Reply to
Fitzgerald