MITCalc interface...

Hi Guys..

I just stumbled on the shareware program MITCalc for Solidworks. If you don't know, it integrates as a add-in to Excel, and you enter in all your info and click the 3-d button and it'll generate the model for you. I was wondering if anyone here used it and what they thought of it. It'll generate simple models of belt drives, gears, and bearings, but what I think I'll like is the spring generation.

Anyways, I was looking for user feedback on it. It looks like it's been around for a while, so I'm probably out of the loop on it and have missed it all these years...

Scott

PS:it's available at

IYM

Yes it's a very useful piece of software, Think it cost around US $50 a year or $250 for a lifetime! Well worth the US $250.

And as Wayne pointed out Miroslav is very helpful.

John Layne

John Layne