Part dimension different than measure distance of mated parts.

We have a rectangle part that is a particular dimension wide (out to 8 places). When we do a coincident mate on each end of other flat sided parts and measure the distance between faces of these parts, it is different than the width of the part. Is this a rounding error or something else?

Reply to
Colinmb