Mr. Torimoto

This is a pretty cute SW ad that pits an origami master against a SW computer. Who can build a robot the fastest?

Takes a couple minutes to watch, but fun.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I seem to be missing the link

John Layne

John Layne

Either senior moment, or it was lost - you decide what you want to believe. :-)

WT

"John Layne"

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne,

I was well impressed! Can Solidworks really work as quick as that? I must have my Solidworks 2006, installed on a ZX Spectrum, it is so slow in comparison! :-P

BTW, didn't he cheat by having the paper already marked for folding?, lol

But now a moan to Solidworks, why can't the people in the UK, have a paper robot?

:-(

Reply to
pete the first

"pete the first"

Reply to
Jean Marc

That was interesting. You can get the paper robot kit but does anyone know how to get the SW Assembly?

Reply to
Pats Fan

Technology transfer - can't let a robot like that out of the country. :-))

WT

"pete the first"

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

You might see if you can get to here to download some files. (Make sure you grab both, or more, lines below.)

WT

"pete the first"

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany