Need help dimensioning holes

I have a plate with 43 holes in it. The plate is flat and the holes
round. However, because the holes where produced by cutting the plate
with surfaces in the context of another part the usual tools for
dimensioning holes don't work. The only accurate way I have found to
locate the holes is with a construction.
Reply to
P.
Dimensioning for documentation purposes or to actually drive the size and location of the holes?
-Martin
Reply to
Martin