POLL: will you be getting SW2006?

Just wondering what the general attitude/feeling for SW2006 is out there....if you didn't need to exchange models with others who bought it would you like to give away the upgrade cycle now? if SW2006 contained no new features but was solely a bug fix/code clean up over all sp during the 9 months would you pay subs for that?

Reply to
neil

I've been asking for a bug fix/ code clean up for a long time. I see no reason to add new features when there are so many problems with the ones we have now.

In fact if they don't do this, I'll be looking to some other CAD program. -I've been a loyal SW user since 96.

Reply to
ted.colburn

I think that would be a great plan! I'd buy it...

Dan

Reply to
Dan Bovinich