New to Realview

I just got a new pc with a Realview capability. When I turn on the realview for many parts, does it inflate the files and the cpu load at startup and
after?
--
Robin B
Mech Eng, Montral, Canada

realview

btw, as of sp2.0, wildcat vp (3.01-0621) is now capable
Also supposedly the ATI FireGL's. I'll tell you for sure after we have ours. :-)
WT