New to Realview

I do not believe so. It's a mode in which your graphics card is able to do, sort of, real-time rendering during pans, rotates and zooms. Presently only certain NVIDIA cards have this capability.
Keith
Reply to
Keith Streich
btw, as of sp2.0, wildcat vp (3.01-0621) is now capable
Reply to
kenneth b
I just got a new pc with a Realview capability. When I turn on the realview
for many parts, does it inflate the files and the cpu load at startup and
after?
Reply to
Robin
Also supposedly the ATI FireGL's. I'll tell you for sure after we have ours. :-)
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany