New to Realview

I do not believe so. It's a mode in which your graphics card is able to do, sort of, real-time rendering during pans, rotates and zooms. Presently only certain NVIDIA cards have this capability.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

btw, as of sp2.0, wildcat vp (3.01-0621) is now capable

Reply to
kenneth b

I just got a new pc with a Realview capability. When I turn on the realview for many parts, does it inflate the files and the cpu load at startup and after?

Reply to
Robin

Also supposedly the ATI FireGL's. I'll tell you for sure after we have ours. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany