Non Uniform thickness variation in SOLIDWORKS

Dear Forum Members,
Good Morning. I need to vary the thickness of my geometry in a non uniform pattern. One side of the geometry should have greater thickness and the opp
osite region with lesser thickness. I believe it is difficult to get an ide a without a geometry but is there some one who could help me how to model t his in SOLID WORKS. If any one is there to help please give a response. Tha nk You.
Best Regards, Rohit