nvidia news

passing note of the release of NVIDIA FX5500 with 1gb of ram aboard! someone has to use SLI with those just for bragging rights eh? all 250 W...

also new drivers are out - 84.26

BTW it occurs to me that there really isn't anywhere where users report problems with a particular driver for SW. Would it be good to have a sub-forum at the SW forum for that?

For instance 81.67 had serious problems with 2 monitors in spanview making it unusable. And I see in the release notes of 84.26 the FX4000 also had sketch issues in

81.67
Reply to
neil