Old versions

There's no "lite" version of SolidWorks right now. You can put in a request to SolidWorks with this scenario. There is an educational version, but not all VAR's support it. Check around.

Matt

fcsuper

I was discussing SW with my nephew and some of his high school buddies and they asked if old versions were available for them to play with and learn on. I have no idea, I'm just astounded that they have interest in SW rather than "Call of Duty" or such and...they wanted to be legal!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Your best bet is to get them playing with Alibre.

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

Check into the personal version that is available, and is valid for something like 6 months or so.

WT

Reply to
WT

"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:5M2Kh.9302$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net:

Education version:

check their websites for qualifications.

Reply to
The Deburr Guru

here is very good set of DVD tutor on ebay will get them start:

The Deburr Guru

I believe there is a student version for $99. You have to search the internet for it.

Reply to
TOP