OT: ".. lovingly polished with yak butter"

Depending on your sense of humor,.... (don't drink coffee (or tea) while viewing)

..

Reply to
zxys

Great fun to watch!

I went up to Triumph, to see their manufacturing technique, clean and crisp and the workers like working there too!!!

The great thing was, that was filmed, in the actual factory!!!

lol

Reply to
pete

Reply to
Brian Putnam

Ok, now moving along on to things that make you say.. WTF!? (clear your mind,.. trust me, the subtitles help, a lot!!)

and, after that... take a deep deep breaaaaaath for this follow-up...

..

Reply to
zxys

Just NO