2007, sp5-EV question

I was interested to read Wayne's post about that pesky mate issue being resolved (finally) in sp5. I just had to go into my options for the second time this week and toggle the selection box to allow me to select hidden edges in wireframe mode back on. I don't suppose they took care of this PITA as well? Has anybody ever figured out why SW randomly de-selects this option?? 2007, sp3.0

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

Could you lead me the way to find the "toggle to allwo selction of hidden edges" please. Getting crazy here, cause I cannot select edges : ( Been reading trough Help and discussion forums, gone trough all settings and options... I'm on 2007 sp4.0

Michiel

John Kreutzberger wrote:

Reply to
Bami

Tools,Options, display/selection, selection of hidden edges

John H

Reply to
John H