OT - Product Design Forum ???

Anyone know what happened to the Product Design Forum? The site has been down for a couple of days. I am jonesing without my daily dose.

Reply to
Pats Fan

Maybe they were afraid that the competition was taping the forum to steal new ideas or signals for upcoming events ;-O

It may have been hacked, I believe it has happened before. If history means anything, it should be up and working in a couple of days. It really is a quality Forum. You are probably one of many who are having withdrawal symptoms.

G. De Angelis Valhalla Grafix LTD (401) 749-1209

G. De Angelis

Sounds interesting. Got a link?

Reply to
That70sTick

Pats Fan

j,

man am I slow... i just now got your comment about video taping and stealing!!!! LOL That was a good one sorry it took a while to sink in!!!!!!

Reply to
Pats Fan

Lost link??

The account is currently not active.

The web hosting service for this webpage is provided by SiteGround.com.

If you are the website owner and you would like to re-activate the hosting account, please contact the SiteGround.com technical support team.

Reply to
pete