OT: screw machine house

does anyone know of a good screw machine house. We have a very small, tight tolerance needle tip we need made. any help would be useful.

Reply to
djhannah

Copied your post to alt.machines.cnc as "screw machine house wanted" (watch there) and Emailed to a few.

HTH

Reply to
Cliff

Where are you located? I can recommend someone, but don't know if they are in your area.

Reply to
ms

djhannah wrote in news:Xns9580A6F0CD993djhannah2004yahoocom@216.196.97.131:

we are in east TN.

Reply to
djhannah

A quick google search found "Triple D Machine" in TN

I am in UT, and can recommend DaCo (phone 801-255-6011) in my area.

Reply to
ms

Shipping from anyplace should be no problem. Asking fora few sample parts first though is IMHO. There's a lot of setup time & cost for screw machines.

Reply to
Cliff