Looking for a Good Screw Machine Shop In Northern Calif.

The subject line says it all. Looking for a screw machine shop who feels comfortable making small parts, under 1" dia. Parts aren't particular tough, heck even I can make them.

I do a lot of work for this company in smaller volumes, but when the volume increases I can get overloaded.

Nice smaller company and they pay on time!!!

Email address is valid.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

I've got a citizen and 2 nomura's in Santa Cruz. We might be interested.

BG

Reply to
Daddy