PDMWorks Enterprise and OrCAD integration

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an OrCAD/CIS integration with PDMWorks/ Enterprise? All the approaches we are looking at basicaly dumps/
migrates us off of PDMWorks into other enterprise level PLM's like WindChill. It's not out of the question but I would prefer not dealing with the migration pain.
Thanks, -SK