Photoworks Rendering

Do you know if anyone does contract Photoworks rendering on a price-per-file basis. I have Solidworks 2007 - the "classic" level product without Photoworks- which I rarely need.

I have some Solidworks assemblies that would benefit from having good renderings - does anyone take those on? Would need to agree some kind of confidentiality agreement to prevent the images being shown elsewhere.

I am UK based, so costs would be in ££

Reply to
J D

I'm UK based freelance Industrial Designer - email me on snipped-for-privacy@uko2SPAMMMM.co.uk and I'll give you a call etc