Annotations visible in Photoworks rendering?

Can I make annotations visible in Photoworks rendering?

Thanks

Reply to
Alex

The only way I know of doing this would be to model the annotation. Might be ok for something short but an unrealistic solution for lots of annotations.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

No, you could model the annotation with the text utilities or use the decalc option.

Reply to
Robin

What I sometimes do it take a screenshot with annotations, then render and do a screenshot, then put the annotation layer above the rendered layer in photoshop as multiply or darken and erase the lines and such then flatten and crop the image to suit. Vwala! Yep, that's how I spell it.

Reply to
Devin