Photoworks Transparency.

I have some items that are completely transparent. The problem I have run into is that eventhough they are completely transparent some places where there are 3 or 4 layers of transparent objects it seems to create a dark shadow for some of the surfaces. I assume this has to do with some light refraction or something, but since the parts are completely transparent shouldn't lite come through it like there is absolutely nothing there. The reason I want this to work is so I can fade in the parts in an animation. Anyone have any Ideas.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Looks like I needed to up the RayTracing options. My bad.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich