Picture on face

I have never had a need to do this until now. I need to attach a texture to a surface. Imagine a short cylinder that you would attach a scanned image
of say a coin onto the flats. This is not the exact case here, but it is similar.
I can get the image to show, but it is off-center. Kind of like it is fixed at the most lower left extremity of the part. The overall image is obviously square and is larger than the circle. I can scale it up and off the face entirely with the scale slider, but it will not scale down small enough even at the smallest size.
I then edited the image in MS paint and scaled the image itself down by 50% and saved it. When I try to apply this new, smaller image to the same face, I get the exact same results. It will not scale down small enough. It doesn't matter how much I edit the image itself, it will not scale small enough to fit the face.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

fixed
50%
face,
Try the sketch picture tool....open a sketch on the face and use "tools - sketch tools - sketch picture" . I beleive it works with several different file formats, normally I use bpm, and here You have full control over size position and angle This is well described in the help files under "Sketch pictures"
Krister L

fixed
50%
face,
That is a partial solution and I like the ability to resize and move the image. The only problem now is that I have a square image on a round face (2D). It overhangs on all of the corners. I don't know of a way to create an actual round image to correct this.
That is why I was trying to use a texture. A texture will only display on the surface regardless of size, shape, or irregularities. But you are limited on the size and position control that you have with a texture.
I guess I will have to do this in PW. I am not very PW knowledgeable though. My industry doesn't have a big need for PW. So, I have never had time to learn it.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.