Posting a model

I am having some trouble with a loft. Too hard to explain in words how to do it, so I am trying to post a model through OE so that maybe one of you guys can see it, and give me a possible explaination as to why it is not working. It is not a big file, and I have two possible solutions listed in the tree. Maybe someone can take an email of it and let me knw.

T.I.A.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

I'll take a look. Remove the 'noSpam' bits of my email address:

snipped-for-privacy@g2designnoSpam.net

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette