SW2004 SP1.0 (Early Visibility) Out

I shall be thoroughly testing it out on some swoooopy dooopy curvilinear stuffs.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I copied all the 3 cd's to c:\something and installed it from there, so I hope that when I run sp1 it does not require cd's. I had to map the installation folder for the installation, it didn't work without it (it tried to search files from the root folder of the drive (like it's on the cd)). And also, you should copy all 3 cd's to the _same_ folder.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

I think if you install an adminstrative image you don't need to have the CD.

1 wrote:

Reply to
kellnerp

I have a request for any of you with the early-visability sp1. If you happen to have an HP DesignJet plotter, please check to see if you can plot directly from SW. I have a 700c and cannot. I have to make a pdf file and plot from Acrobat.

If this still is not fixed, then please relay this to SW.

Thank you very much.

jk

Reply to
John Kreutzberger

John,

I'm just running SP0 but printing to our 750c is not a problem. It's a network printer not connected directly to any of the SolidWorks boxes.

Dave H

John Kreutzberger wrote:

Reply to
Dave H