SW04 and GeForce2 GO

Never had any serious problems with SW03, but now it seems that something is different with 04, very slow with 2 windows opened. I haven't tested yet is it the material definations that use all the power available or what but something has to be done..So I played little bit with Rivatuner yesterday and got quite nice results...only problem is that when I tell my Dell 8100 that, "yes there is Quadro inside of you now", the driver gives me only 1280x1024 resolution instead of 1400x.. which is the best for

8100.

So, is there a way to have bigger resolution? I couldn't find any stuff with Google about this, but I remember that this has been discussed somewhere.

regards Markku

ps. don't tell me to buy a new laptop, my wife get's pissed of immidiately ;-)

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

solidworks needs to put a link on there web site. im tired of posting this

Sean Phillips

Thanks, there is modes.txt in drive package that says 1360x768 is available, Dell's resolution is 1400x1050..I'll try this driver anyway..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

There may be some help here...

MikeWilson