Projected View SW2007

Is there a way to turn off the auto Projected View after placing the
first view from View Palette (SW2007)?
I normally only use a top view for layout concept.
My designs can have complex surgical instruments inside a metal case
that contains hundreds of holes.
This causes great delays while it tries to generate the not-needed
projected view as I move my mouse away from the just-placed view.
Currently, I use the old (pre-SW2007) way from the Toolbar ->
Drawings, Model View, double click the part, place view
Todd Engle

TEngle

Site Timeline