Projected View SW2007

Is there a way to turn off the auto Projected View after placing the first view from View Palette (SW2007)? I normally only use a top view for layout concept.

My designs can have complex surgical instruments inside a metal case that contains hundreds of holes. This causes great delays while it tries to generate the not-needed projected view as I move my mouse away from the just-placed view.

Currently, I use the old (pre-SW2007) way from the Toolbar ->

Drawings, Model View, double click the part, place view

Todd Engle

TEngle

Dear Todd Engle,

You can simply turn it off in the property manager before placing the view.

Regards

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer