Property manager page

I am using macro to create a Property Manager Page (PMP). Can I add a KeyDown Event to a SelectionBox in my PMP? If yes, then how? Thanks!

Reply to
Jiao Qian

Dealing with events requires a class module. Any VBA form module is actually a class.

Firstly, add a reference to the "SolidWorks exposed type libraries for add-in use".

Then, write your code as a class module, and insert "Implements SWPublished.PropertyManagerPage2Handler" to be able to recieve messages.

You can then treat the class module as if you were dealing with a normal VBA form.

Reply to
rocheey

Dealing with events requires a class module. Any VBA form module is actually a class.

Firstly, add a reference to the "SolidWorks exposed type libraries for add-in use".

Then, write your code as a class module, and insert "Implements SWPublished.PropertyManagerPage2Handler" to be able to recieve messages.

You can then treat the class module as if you were dealing with a normal VBA form.

Reply to
rocheey

Many thanks for your help. I'll try. It will be highly appreciated if you guys can provide an example. Since I am not good at VB and VBA.

Reply to
Jiao Qian