Where is the Cache Geometry option in animator?

I cannot find it in the animator options. In fact I do not see any option button in animator and a search in Sw help gave me nothnig about cache geometry.

Reply to
Robin B

I have read it is in the PW, option, utilities but I don't have an utilities tab?

Grrrr!

Reply to
Robin B

Add Utilities under Add-ins Then you will see the tab.

Reply to
pete

It changes nothing, utilities is for file and part comparing, not really related to what I'm trying to do. One guy told me this switch was available in PW R1 but not with R2.

I have this problem on 2 differents machines. Installation disk corrupted???

Reply to
Robin