Publish multiple files via eDrawing, how?

Hi, I just downloaded eDrawing for Inventor. I have understood that it is possible to publish both assemblies + 2D drawings into one executable. Am I right on that, and if yes, then how?

Reply to
juni2004

I found that it was not possible, so at least I developed a macro to go trough all my drawings

  • assy's/ parts to mass-publish one by one.
Reply to
juni2004