Quertion about LPATTERNS in solidworks 2003

I'm Creating a macro to get The lengths and diameters of the sweep objects in an *.SldPrt " Partdocs" with V.basic and solidworks API .

Does any body know is there some hierarchy representing LinerarPatternFeaturedata , i mean, when i have pattern "Lpattern1" from 5 sweeps lets say " Sweep1 " when i ask for the alsworks :: linerarPatternfeaturedata.getfeaturearray and D1TotalInstances the data in array is "sweep1" and the count of thet feature is 5.

But when we have Linear pattern "Lpattern2" from the above Pattern then the data in the feature array is "sweep1,Lpattern1" in that order

the counts in the feature data are 3 - sweep1, 3 - Lpattern1

my question is can i get the last elememt from the arrayto work directli with it ??

regards v.tabakov

Reply to
V.Tabakov