Re: anyone got a model of a TREBUCHET????

you're never going to get a girlfriend like this...

Reply to
neil

Give'm a break, maybe the poor guy is trying to *dispose* of a girlfriend...............

"neil" wrote

Reply to
Andrew Troup

Chicks dig all things french

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

OK ! well, more fun than I thought.... try here

something quite big to move 50 kg... still ...

Reply to
neil

re

exit former girlfriend, stage right, whistling "you must weigh, 50ks, to leave your lover"

Reply to
Andrew Troup

PS to Neil

Re telling cadishaq he's "never going to get a girlfriend like this..."

You're the man who seems to have every URL remotely concerning trebuchets at his fingertips.......

RU speaking from bitter experience?

(a trebuchet too far......)

or is cadishaq nearer the truth when he says "Chicks dig all things french"

;-)

Reply to
Andrew Troup

just my humour - seemed like the kind of dull and futile pursuit most men would relish but unlikely to endear ones self to those who must be obeyed.. ..could be taking out the rubbish dear or mowing that lawn today ...as far as info there is certainly a lot readily available ...it would actually make a good SW project, perhaps cadishaq could make one for us and post it on content central... : )

yes alright coming dear..

Reply to
neil

Cadishaq - you can try roboeducators.org. There are links to different Trebuchets in the CAD area. Regards, Marie

Reply to
mplanchard

Send me an email and I will send you the SW model I have.

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
kellnerp