Re: Chinese Manufacturing 2.0

"CimatronE Selected as the Designated Multi-Axis Machining Software"
Since the emphasis of the competition is multi-axis programming....and both CimatronE and Mastercam both use ModuleWorks as their multi-axis engine...other than a different GUI, what is your point?

LOL! Only Banquer could make such deductions by reading a press release about a vocational competition.
Joe788 wrote:

Well, he did drop out of HS and "never looked back" didn't he. LOL
--
John R. Carroll

Honestly...what kind of dumbass can't make it through HS?

Honestly...what kind of dumbass can't make it through HS?
I couldn't. I was bored out of my tree.
S.Fields BSEE, graduate work in Communication theory. Patent holder in electronics, and author of several articles dealing with mechanical issues with helicopters. Now a magazine publisher. For me HS was a waste of time.

WooHoo. I have a masters in geology & a BS in Physics. Both by the time I was 17. For me HS was behind me when I was 14. Anyone who can't finish it is a complete dumbass. If it bored you that much....why didn't you finish early?

WooHoo. I have a masters in geology & a BS in Physics. Both by the time I was 17. For me HS was behind me when I was 14. Anyone who can't finish it is a complete dumbass. If it bored you that much....why didn't you finish early?
Could have. I was skipped ahead when I was in the 6th grade. However, to finish HS and have what? I know of several people who were very creative that didn't bother with finishing a process that had little meaning for them. I also dodged an MSEE that was going to be granted with little learning in back of it. According to U Berkeley, I was the top student in their toughest undergraduate class in EE. I was on a full salary scholarship for the MS. The classes were a disaster with profs in a panic about the publish or perish. After 9 months of that farce I dropped out of that as well. Yeah I don't have the piece of paper that says MSEE, but from what I saw at Berkeley at that time I can't find any value in that piece of paper either.

A clueless one.
--
Cliff