Re: Decimal places

It had to be that simple...

Thanks,

-Martin

You can change the displayed precision in the measure box. Random point, > I don't know - sorry. My best suggestion would be to put a sketch point > there and measure to that. > > WT > >> Is there a trick to seeing more decimal places with the Measure tool >> while not affecting the decimal places in the rest of the design? >> >> Also, how do you measure from a random point (not a vertex) on an edge, >> surface or simply free space to another? >> >> Thanks >> >> -Martin >> >> > >
Reply to
Martin