Re: Excel BOM

Did you ever get anywhere with this?
Richard Charney wrote:

I'm having the same issue...... ig there's been an Excel BOM inserted, you can forget adding in a SWBOM... it's toast!
George

reinserted
I'll

i have no trouble deleting excel bom's and replacing sw bom's
We have sporadically run into this. We found a fix and for the life of me I can not remember what it was. It may have been messing around with toggling the Automatic Update BOM on or off before deleting and replacing. If I run into it again I will let you know how we got around it.

you