Re: Excel BOM

I did, I had three different BOM's, but they're all gone. I even reinserted

> one and deleted it again. But it still gives me the same error. I guess I'll > be giving my VAR a call on this one.
Reply to
wc

I'm having the same issue...... ig there's been an Excel BOM inserted, you can forget adding in a SWBOM... it's toast!

George

Reply to
George Maddever

i have no trouble deleting excel bom's and replacing sw bom's

Reply to
kenneth b

We have sporadically run into this. We found a fix and for the life of me I can not remember what it was. It may have been messing around with toggling the Automatic Update BOM on or off before deleting and replacing. If I run into it again I will let you know how we got around it.

Reply to
SWuser