Re: File location for Favorites

umm

cant you do that in 2003? Tools, options, file locations? Or am I missing what you're looking for?

Todd

I think they forgot it!! Did it show up in 2004? If not "Get on it SW". > It sure would be nice to go to the same place every time I want to load > favorites. > I guess I could probably put them in my templates but that isn't fun. > >
Reply to
Todd

Well then i guess you are right. I must have been looking for one that began with an F for favorites and missed the one that said Dimension Favorites. I am supprised it didn't have a default setting though.

Reply to
Corey Scheich