SW 2004 & Collapse Items

Does 2004 have a way to assign a hotkey to Collapse Items in the feature manager? I know you can do it by right-clicking, but I _really_ want a hotkey.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Zuercher

Options/System Options/FeatureManager/Arrow key navigation.

I couldn't find anything else. If this is selected youcan expand a selected item using the arrow keys. Hope this helps

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I think that 'C' is the hot key for expanding/collapsing the fly out FM. I could be wrong - I just remember that SW had assigned something to it and I had to change it as I already used it for one of my own hot keys. Don't you wish that SW would keep the hot key list in help up to date.

Merry:-)

Reply to
Merry Owen