Re: High level rendering tutorials

Matt, I can highly recommend the book "Digital Lighting & Rendering" by Jeremy Birn.

I found it VERY useful.

Muggs

I'm looking for some new ideas and insights on how to make and setup > better photoworks renderings. (This isn't limited to photoworks, > since all renderers are similar in nature) > > Things like setting up lights, reflective panels, windows, shadow > controls, environment maps, etc. > > If you like, I can trade some custom made materials for this > information. > > --Matt Schroeder
Reply to
Muggs