Re: Honest Quotes About SolidWorks Serious Limations

> Rather understated, Jerry but it will do for now. Why are these > serious limitations in SolidWorks somehow acceptable? Why is this > problem not being addressed? Why do so few SolidWorks users wish to be > honest about this major problem? > > > Jon Banquer > San Diego, CA

Pretty simple: Because it's only a "major problem" for so few users.

Reply to
Joe788

& when it is a problem, I group features in folders with appropriate names, and use appropriate names for specific key features. Not hard. Not a reason to convert a whole company to something else.
Reply to
Bo

I would like to read the original, what is your source?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

=2E....and 2 minutes ago witil'jon cut n' paste uter stuff that wasted space 2

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666