Re: Hot Key

I found the same. IIRC I even poked around in the API and came up empty.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

hmmm. I need to work on my API searching skills. I just plain forgot that I could record a macro an see how SW does it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hello Dale-

Also, take a look at the "BackUp Journal File" written by SolidWorks during each session. You can control where it is saved and then look at it. You'll be surprised to find that the Journal is the API calls for every session.

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

The embarrassing thing is, I knew about both of these things, but never thought to use them. Thanks for the reminder, BTW. I guess I had tunnel vision about finding the info in the API help.

Reply to
Dale Dunn