Re: HP laying off 25,000 employes!

>>I have not seen any other brand of off the shelf machines that I >>could endorse. > > Is your fee for endorsements any better than jb's? > > Many of the better CAD/CAM systems actually certify > for certain hardware platforms. > I doubt that yours is on any of the lists. IIRC The others > actually are. > -- > Cliff

What CAD/CAM system do you endorse on your Windows95 system?

Reply to
Ron Smith

Did you research your answer in your "Englich" dictionary?

HTH

Reply to
Ron Smith

I guess you answered my question. You did your research in your "Englich" dictionary.

Reply to
Ron Smith

I'll learn to "post", when you learn to use correct "Englich"

HTH

Reply to
Ron Smith

For you anal retentive engineers and machinist, from Englaland (or whatever origin), the Angles or Engles language was originally named...Anglisc, Anglish, Englisc and sometimes Inglish.

So, looks like Englich would be is close enough for the above??

IMHO, per the above, "Analglich" seems more appropriate.

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Hehe -- Nice one Paul.