Re: Instructor Needed

I'll bet it pays around 50 to 80 an hour plus a cut of the action.

> >>I'm nosy, just for the hell of it. You want a masters (field not >>specified) >>plus 3 years of experience in Autocad and SolidWorks. What's your hourly >>pay rate for these instructors? Bennies? Guaranteed rehire? >> >>My best guess is about $40 per classroom hour (zero for prep or grading, >>no >>office hours) and no bennies and no right of rehire. >> >>Did I get that somewhere close to right? >> >> >>Jim >> >> >> >>> Silicon Valley Technical Institute
is looking for >>> part-time AutoCAD and SolidWorks instructors for the San Jose, >>> California >>> campus. Min requirements are MS degree with at least 3 years of >>> experience >>> training. Qualified candidates should send resume to snipped-for-privacy@svtii.com > > Crossposted to comp.cad.solidworks > -- > Cliff
Reply to
Max