API-SW2006: How to render correctly an assembly made of mated components?

Hi,

We are developing an application that loads an assembly inside SolidWorks and, thanks to the SW-API, displays it inside an OpenGL viewer

The problem we encounter is when assembly contains mated components, the components are not displayed correctly inside our viewer. The positions and orientations of the components are not correct.

Anybody knows why Component2.Transform does not return the correct matrix?

This matrix should take into account the constraints associated to the component...

Regards,

Olivier

Reply to
unknown