Edrawings allowing movement of assembly components

Have an assembly made up of multiple components. Customer wants a 3D file made up from this assembly similar to an EDrawings assembly, in which they
can manipulate the individual components, just to get an idea of different looks with the components in different locations. Of course, my company doesn't want to hand over any hard design data at this point that they would be able to just send off to China or elsewhere to have the rest of the work done.
Anybody have any suggestions? Any such animal out there?
Thanks - Sean

I see that EDrawings has MOVE and EXPLODE features, but they are disabled, and nothing I do seems to change that. How do you enable these controls?
Thanks - Sean
Do you have eDrawings Pro? It may be that those functions are not available in the free version. I tried it here and move is available on our Pro version machine, but not a free version machine.
I think the explode feature you see is related to a SW assy file that has an exploded view in it. But, even in the free version, you can do a Ctrl-e to explode any assy in eDrawings. Then click on the Home button to put it all back.
WT

Thanks Wayne - I didn't even realiize there was a Pro version till now. We have 1 seat of SW Office with EDrawings Pro - your right - great - Thanks